Insurance Restoration Process in Greater Twin Cities Metro Area
Let Trinity Exteriors, Inc insurance experts help you after a storm
From helping file roof insurance claims to inspecting the roof and completing repairs, we provide our customers with the peace of mind they deserve.
A roof helps protect us, our home, and our belongings from the elements. When a disaster strikes, the damage can be devastating. To make matters worse, filing a claim and dealing with your insurance company can be a long, stressful process. When you choose Trinity Exteriors, Inc for your roofing needs, we will guide you through the roof insurance claim process to get your claim resolved faster and help you get back to normal quickly.
When it comes to repairing a damaged roof, it's important to make sure you are getting the best materials at the best price and highest quality installation possible. Give us a call at 1-855-573-1653 for fast, professional service!
Ten steps to insurance restoration success
- Schedule an inspection with a qualified storm restoration contractor like Trinity Exteriors, Inc, to assess what, if any damage has been done to the home.
- Contact the insurance company with the following information to report that you may have damage to your home:
- Policy number: Found on your insurance paperwork.
- Type of damage: For example wind, hail, or tornado.
- Date of loss: Date of the storm.
- Schedule an appointment with the adjuster assigned to you by your insurance company. Get the following information:
- Adjuster’s full name
- Adjuster’s phone number
- Time and date of appointment
- Contact your Trinity Exteriors, Inc representative with the adjuster's information. A trained representative will meet with you and your adjuster to ensure a thorough inspection of your home and fair assessment of any damage.
- Meet your field representative to discuss the adjuster inspection and set up a time to select products and colors for restoration.
- A claim report and the first of two Checks will be mailed to you from the insurance company.
- When received, contact your Representative to arrange a time to discuss the report as well as to check it for any missing or incorrect items.
- Select colors and products for your project and it will be scheduled for production within two weeks.
- Trinity Exteriors, Inc will send the final invoice to you and the insurance company when the restoration is complete.
- When you receive the second and final check from the insurance company, the remainder of the invoice is due.
Contact us today to get started
In addition to providing emergency roof repairs and roof replacements, we will handle the entire process from start to finish - making sure you are kept aware of the status of your claim.
Contact us right away so that the wind, hail, or other damage done to your roof can be fixed as quickly as possible to prevent mold damage from roof leaks and other related issues. We will provide a comprehensive roof inspection and no-obligation quote for repair or replacement of your roof, siding, and gutters.
Call us today or request a quote online. Trinity Exteriors, Inc serves St. Paul, Minneapolis, Eden Prairie, Minnetonka, Burnsville, Inver Grove Heights, Cottage Grove, Chanhassen, Rosemount, Savage, and other surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.