Professional Protection All-Year Round
Heavy rains, hail, high winds, and tornadoes in the spring; ice, snow, and sub-zero temperatures in the winter months.
Although your home’s exterior is meant to protect you from the forces of nature, these extreme weather conditions can
damage roofing and siding.
When severe enough, anyone can see the toll that a high wind or heavy hail storm can take on a home. However, most
often, it can take a trained eye to spot the hidden damage that can compromise the integrity and lifespan of your
roof, siding, and general exterior. Trinity’s representatives will bring any damage to your attention, give you an
assessment of the severity, and educate you on beginning the insurance restoration process.
If you need storm damage repair, contact Trinity Exteriors, Inc today for a storm restoration cost estimate! We serve
customers in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Eden Prairie, and throughout the nearby areas in the greater Twin Cities metro
GET A STORM RESTORATION INSPECTION!
Our Expert Storm Restoration Process
Should you choose to work with Trinity Exteriors, Inc to restore your Minneapolis area home, we will:
- Discuss any damage found during the inspection and your options to pursue restoration.
- Educate you on the insurance claims process and storm restoration construction.
- Meet with you and your insurance adjuster to ensure that you receive a thorough and fair assessment of your
- Guide you through the claims and construction process for your home or business until it is brought back to its
- Offer tarp protection, downed tree clearing, temporary roof repair, reconstruction, and more.
Emergency Repair Services
When a storm hits, it's imperative to move quickly and get a qualified contractor to determine how much damage was
caused by hail or wind and estimate the cost of repairs. Most insurance companies require that you file your claim
within a certain timeframe.
If you need emergency repairs to your roofing or siding, Trinity Exteriors, Inc is prepared and waiting to respond
rapidly to your needs. We offer immediate emergency services in the greater Twin Cities metro area, covering
Minneapolis, St. Paul, Eden Prairie, and other cities nearby.