How We Work
As one of the Twin Cities’ most trusted contractors—based on consistent awards and nominations from Angie’s List, Houzz.com, and the BBB—Trinity Exteriors, Inc delivers what homeowners need at the time they need it: a great restoration experience with full transparency and integrity to help your roofing, siding, and windows look great and add value to your home for a lifetime of satisfaction.
When your home is affected by Storm Damage, Trinity Exteriors, Inc can help you move through the restoration process for replacing shingles, siding, windows, and gutters to protect your home and keep it looking good.
Insurance Restoration Process
- Our restoration specialists undergo special training to identify damage caused by wind or hail and will do a thorough inspection of the home or business to help you decide if there is enough damage to warrant an insurance claim.
- If there is damage, you can call your insurance company, and they’ll set up an appointment for an insurance adjuster to come out to inspect the damage for themselves.
- Our rep will be onsite during this appointment to offer their expert opinion on what amount of damage occurred and where on the home or business it is located.
- If/when the adjuster agrees with the scope of the work from the damage incurred, your Trinity representative will call you with a report on what insurance is covering and will set up a pre-construction meeting to pick out colors, styles of new materials and go over the project in detail. During the pre-construction meeting or shortly before we deliver materials, we pick up the deposit check (ACV) value of the project. Most insurance companies pay in a “two-check” format, with the first check being the ACV (actual cash value) and the second the deprecation (released once the project is completed).
- Once you select your colors and products, your project is turned over to be scheduled. Trinity’s Production department keeps a close eye on when work can start, and will call you about the timing, which is typically 14-21 days after the product has been selected.
- On construction day one of our Project Manager’s will check in with you in the morning to see if you have any questions, the proper protections are in place and to ensure any special instructions are being followed.
- Once your project is completed, our inspector will do a 33-point quality control inspection to ensure all manufacture and code requirements were strictly followed. Also, any leftover materials will get picked up.
- Upon your home passing our inspection we then call the city/county for them to do their final inspection.
- A copy of your invoice is emailed to your insurance company and to you. Upon receipt of our invoice your insurance company will release the depreciation check to you to pay us.
- Upon receipt of your final payment we will send out a paid in full invoice along with all warranty information.
Call us today at 1-855-573-1653 or contact us online to get started on the insurance restoration process and schedule an inspection on the repair services you need. We offer all our services in Minneapolis, St. Paul, Eden Prairie, Burnsville, Minnetonka, Cottage Grove, Inver Grove Heights, Savage, Chanhassen, Rosemount, and throughout the surrounding areas.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.