As the Marketing & Business Development Coordinator you are the go-to person for all things marketing & lead creation. From developing content for social media, flyers, events and our website to creating & managing the marketing plan.
Basic Duties/Responsibilities (partial list)
- Create, implement and manage company marketing strategy
- Oversee website, social media & company newsletter
- Grow new relationships through networking
- Manage 6 - 8 events per year
- Minimum 5 years experience in marketing
- Minimum 3 experience in digital marketing
- Excellent computer & phone skills
- Ability to organize & manage multiple tasks
- Pass a background check
Why Work For Trinity Exteriors?
- Management team committed to your success
- Casual and team-based work environment
- Established and growing company
- Competent and capable co-workers
- Generous bonus structure
- Salary - $58K – $65K
- +Bonus based on individual and company goals
- Health Plan
- 401K W/ 3% match
- Paid time off (PTO)/ Vacation
To arrange a confidential interview, please reply to this as with your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your skills and experience are a "fit" with our company.
Visit our website at www.trinityexteriorsinc.com.