We are seeking an individual who is logical, orderly, and organized. Someone thorough and detail oriented. Someone who can work both independently and within a collaborative team environment on the following major tasks in the Residential roofing, siding, and window replacement industry:
- Conduct a review for accuracy of the job order details provided by the Sales team for all trades and review project plans/specifications, pictures, and customer details to gain a complete understanding of the project's scope.
- Utilizing order details, diagrams, and pictures, conduct quantity material takeoffs for all trades to ensure material types and quantities are accurate (quantity takeoff).
- Review vendor material orders for accuracy, completeness, and conformity with the specifications and material changes.
- Utilizes job scope details provided by the Sales team to create a detailed Work Order to be used by the installers in the build process.
- Communicate with all stakeholders regarding project specifications, project scope, or any other items related to the project's specifics for clarification of the details of the project.
- Contact vendors/sub-contractors for quotes, qualifications, and other information as required.
- They maintain cost histories and pricing data.
- Resolves problematic situations and communicates desired
- Must have 3+ years experience in the construction industry working directly with General Contractors.
- Must have 3+ years of experience in the residential construction industry, including Roofing, Siding, and Window replacements.
- Must be able to multi-task at a high level and demonstrate skillset in quantity takeoff, scope interpretations, and make best build recommendations to attain desired objectives.
- Must have a high standard for accuracy, organization, flexibility, and time management.
- 401K with company matching
- Health Insurance
- Paid time off
- Discretionary yearly bonuses
- Cell Phone reimbursement
- Opportunities for advancement and growth
- Training opportunities
To arrange a confidential interview, please reply to this as with your resume along with a cover letter (MS Word) outlining how your skills and experience are a "fit" with our company.
Visit our website at www.trinityexteriorsinc.com.