Friday, December 2nd, 2016
Vinyl still holds the lion's share of the siding market, and many people look to Mastic as the leading vinyl manufacturer throughout the decades. Below are several benefits of choosing Mastic vinyl for your Minneapolis or Burnsville home.
1. One of the most attractive features of Mastic vinyl siding is that it can hit a variety of price points to help homeowners fit a restoration project into their budget. It has the lowest life cycle cost over the life of a home.
2. Low maintenance, typically only requires cleaning once a year.
3. 365 colors to choose from. Each color is certified by the Vinyl Siding Institute.
4. Less environmental impact than some types of siding.
5. Can simulate wood, stone and slate.
6. Insulated siding improves energy efficiency and can help insulate the home and reduce heating and cooling bills.
7. Is a good retrofit option since it can be installed easily over most existing materials.
8. Resistant to rotting, cracking and insect damage.
9. Available in a wide variety of styles such as cedarwood texture, clapboard, shingles, shakes and scallops.