The insurance restoration process can sometimes be a difficult and confusing one to navigate without the right assistance, especially for those that have never made a property claim before.
The following is a 10-Step Guide to the Insurance Restoration Process:
- Schedule an Inspection with a qualified storm restoration contractor like Trinity Exteriors, to assess what, if any damage has been done to the home.
- Contact the Insurance Company with the following information to report that you may have damage to your home:
- Policy Number: Found on your insurance paperwork.
- Type of Damage: For example Wind, Hail, or Tornado.
- Date of Loss: Date of the storm.
- The Insurance Company will assign you an Adjuster, who will contact you in order to Schedule an Adjuster Appointment. Ask for the following information:
- Adjuster’s Full Name
- Adjuster’s Phone Number
- Time and Date of Appointment
- Be sure to Contact your Trinity Exteriors Representative with the Adjusters information. A trained representative will meet with you and your Adjuster to ensure a thorough inspection of your home and fair assessment of any damage.
- Meet your Field Representative to discuss the adjuster inspection and set up a time to select products and colors for restoration.
- A Claim Report and the First of Two Checks will be mailed to you from the Insurance Company.
- When received, Contact your Representative to arrange a time to discuss the report as well as to check it for any missing or incorrect items.
- Select Colors and Products for your project and it will be scheduled for production within two weeks.
- Once restoration is completed, Trinity Exteriors will send the Final Invoice to you and the Insurance Company.
- When you receive the Second and Final Check from the Insurance Company, the remainder of the invoice is due.